This is a list of things of 30 things I would like to complete before I am 30, life is short, I am most certainly going to make the best of it.
1. Become CPR & First Aid certified again.
2. See a baby being born (sounds gross, but I’m going to be a nurse! Weirdly scientific stuff interests me)
3. Open an in-home daycare
4. Stop drinking soda
5. Go Paddleboarding
6. Learn to love the body I was blessed with
7/14/13- Took a step in the right direction, actually took off my cover-up at the beach & sat in my bikini! (definitely a first for me!)
7. Take a cupcake decorating class
8. Graduate from Nursing School
9. Travel to Ireland
10. Get married
11. Work as a neonatal or maternity nurse for a period of time.
12. Forgive those who have done me wrong. Without being asked.
13. Swim with a dolphin (preferably in the wild)
14. Buy myself a car
15. Pay off all of my student loans
16. Take a couples painting class & hang it up
17. Go to Indiana to visit Michael’s grave & meet his relatives
18. Create at least 4 crafts with kids for sensory play
19. Become a mother♥
20. Take a cross country road trip with Robbie
Get more than 3 views on my blog (lol pathetic I know) (9 views on 7/11/2013) Wooh! (7/22- 60 views) (9/27- 446 views)
22. Take a class on grieving, so I am able to comfort those who can’t comfort themselves.
23. Be able to say I have friends that I will have for the rest of my life
24. Watch the sunrise over the haleakala crater in Hawaii
25. Become a homeowner
26. Go to Wood’s Hole Oceanographic Institute
27. Conquer one of my fears (someone I love dying, heights, tight spaces, lonliness & spiders)
28. Go on a cruise with Robbie
29. See a whale (Go whalewatching)
30. Be able to consider myself successful
Thought of a couple more, don’t need to be on the list necessarily. Just more ideas for my bucketlist!
Driving a Jetski without a partner
Going for a moonlight swim– (7/20/13 me & Robbie drove to Dennisport, Ma! It was amazing & the moon was beautiful!)
Go camping 7/26-7/28/13 Went to Wolfeboro NH to go camping!